- 2 cups Assorted microgreens of your choice
- Organic nachos (We use non gmo blue corn chips).
- 1 lb. Organic chicken, beef, or vegan alternative
- 2 tbsp Organic Taco seasoning
- Green pepper, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheese, try vegan cheese for a totally vegan dish!
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef or thoroughly cook chicken. Stir in the taco seasoning and diced green peppers.
- Crush bag of chips, open the bag, and toss the broken chips into a large bowl with microgreens and cheese. Add the meat mixture when done and combine in bowl with microgreens, chips, and cheese.
Add some avacado or sour cream for that extra taco flavor.