- 1 russet potato per person
- 1/2 cup of radish microgreens
- Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- Olive oil
- A fork
- A baking sheet or glass pan
- Heat the oven to 425°F: Turn on the oven while you’re preparing the potatoes.
- Scrub the potatoes clean: Scrub the potatoes thoroughly under running water and pat them dry.
- Rub the potatoes with olive oil: Rub the potatoes all over with a little olive oil.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with salt and pepper: Sprinkle the potatoes on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Prick all over with a fork: Prick the potatoes in a few places with the tines of a fork. This allows steam to escape from the baking potato.
- Bake the potatoes: You can bake the potatoes directly on the oven rack, or you can place them a few inches apart on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake the potatoes for 50 to 60 minutes. Flip them over every 20 minutes or so and check them for doneness by piercing them with a fork. Potatoes are done when the skins are dry and the insides feel completely soft when pierced.
- Let the potatoes cool until they are just warm and not scalding to the touch. Once ready, cut the top of the potatoes open and add butter, microgreens, and sour cream. Enjoy!