For the Salad:
- 1 cup of microgreens of choice
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced and cubed
- 1 yellow or red onion, diced
For the Dressing:
- 1 Tbsp. cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove chopped garlic (optional)
- A dash of salt and pepper
- Mix microgreens, avocado, cucumber, Roma tomato, and onion in a bowl.
- Mix ingredients for the dressing in a separate container.
- Lightly sprinkle salad with the desired amount of dressing.
This makes an excellent light side to dinner or lunch.