- 2 large garlic cloves
- 3 ounces Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup tightly basil microgreens
- 1 cup tightly arugula microgreens
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Using a food processor or blender, add garlic and process until it is very fine.
- Add the parmesan cheese, basil, walnuts and salt.
- Process for about 10 seconds, stop the blender and use a spatula or spoon to stir.
- With the machine running, pour oil through the feed tube in a thin stream, processing until everything is well blended.
Use over pasta or as a spread on your favorite bread.